[imp] Message previews displaying incorrect messages

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine at caledoncard.com
Wed Dec 24 07:35:51 PST 2003

Since upgrading our Horde installation to CVS Dec. 19, 2003 we seem to be
running into some problems with searching and message previews in IMP.

When we perform a search that returns results from multiple folders the
message previews in the first folder listed are incorrect.  The preview
appears but it is displaying the incorrect message through the tool tips.
In fact it is displaying a message that is not returned in the search at
all. Also after viewing a found message and trying to return to the search
results we are occasionally returned to the Inbox instead of the search results.

Brad Hazledine <brad.hazledine at caledoncard.com>