[imp] Re: [turba] Imp/Turba integration problems?

CJ Kucera horde at apocalyptech.com
Tue Dec 30 06:29:23 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 09:03:31PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting CJ Kucera <horde at apocalyptech.com>:
> > I've got turba and imp installed currently, both checked out from
> > CVS HEAD this morning.  They are working basically fine, except when I
> > click on "Address Book" from within the message composition screen.
> > When I do so, I get the new window popup which lets me choose addresses
> > to add to the email, but a second or two later, the message composition
> > window refreshes to the address book screen as well.  Is this a known
> > problem in CVS, or is this something weird going on in my own setup?
>
> Fixed in CVS.

Thanks...  However, the fix seems to introduce a page refresh on the
composition screen.  This is all right if you address the message
before writing a subject or message body, but if you're written anything
before hitting the Address Book link, now it'll refresh the composition
window and you'll lose what you typed.  I'm guessing that's not ideal
behavior.

Thanks again, though!
-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,