[imp] Re: Re: [compose] Expand Names broken in HEAD

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Wed Dec 31 03:20:58 PST 2003

> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:16:37 -0500
> From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>Re: [imp] [
> Subject: Re: [compose] Expand Names broken in HEAD
> To: imp at lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:
>
> > A problem probably related to the Address Book (refresh) problem. Clicking
> > the expand names button yields and empty TO/CC/BCC box (expand names is not
> > working at all)
>
> I can't reproduce this.

I tried to do some analyzing. As I result I don't understand what is happening.
Pressing the expand button sets the "POST variable" actionID from the "compose"
form. Which in turn triggers the name expansion

I added "echo $_POST["actionID"] (or the deprecated form
$HTTP_POST_VARS["actionID"]) to the top of compose.php but it returns an error
stating an undefined index. Same goes for other variables as rtemode.

Anyone care to speculate what's going wrong?

(Running on Fedora Core 1 with all the pear mandatory and optional pear modules
installed; php 4.3.3 apache 2.0.47; snaps from 29-12; except framework and
horde 30-12 (upgraded _after_ these problems occurred))