[imp] Cookies and Frameset in redirect.php

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Dec 31 08:16:12 PST 2003

> Quoting Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at zivix.com>:
>
> > I've noticed recently in setting up a more stripped down version of Horde
> > (just IMP, Mnemo and Kronolith) that there seems to be a problem with IMP
> and
> > the horde frameset in redirect.php
>
> And what would that problem be?

Oops, sorry for not explaining.  What happens is this:  You log into horde and
goto the portal page.  If you do NOT have an IMP portal block being displayed,
and then goto IMP, you'll get a 2nd Menu on the left side.  It seems to not
realize it's already in a frameset even though the user is authenticated.

If you do have an IMP Portal block set, the cookies are set for IMP and when
you goto it, the menu isn't displayed because IMP is already "logged into" the
SMTP server.

You're right, the patch does have a lot of crud, I just did a diff and sent it.

This is the line that affects this I think, but could be wrong:

$full_url = Horde::applicationUrl($registry->getParam
('webroot', 'imp') . '/index.php', true);

-Mike