[imp] Apache causes seg fault (11) when trying to view email that was not sent from IMP

Kevin Appel kappel at clunet.edu
Wed Dec 31 09:47:22 PST 2003

Hello all,

I recently installed Horde, IMP, and Turba (All CVS Versions) and I am running
PHP 4.3.4 with IMAP and PostgreSQL support and I am not using SSL.

The problem that I am having is whenever I log into IMP and try to view a
message, if the message was not sent from IMP, I receive the following error
message:
In IE, the page can not be displayed
In mozilla, the page contains no data
I looked through the Horde logs and found not log of any problems, however
inside the error_log for apache it produces the following message:
[notice] child pid 164446 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I was reading through the mailing list but didn't find anything about this
exact problem.

Thank you for your help,

Kevin Appel