[imp] imp login issue

Keyser Soze keyser_soze at usa.com
Thu Jan 1 20:01:48 PST 2004

I have fedora core 1 installed and am running postfix and horde/imp.  When I reboot, I can login, send mail through this mail server via smtp auth but can not login via the imp login page.  (for what it is worth, I am using ssl to access the imp pages).

I login as myself and then su root and set my password with passwd to what it already is, I can then login into imp.

I have no idea where to start on this issue so let me ask this: when I attempt to login into imp and it fails, is there an error log entry?  If so, where would I look for it?

THanks!