[imp] Re: DB Connect error message (solution)

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 5 12:44:24 PST 2004

Chris Barnes <chris-barnes at tamu.edu> wrote:
> Any suggestions as to what to look for?

With the help of someone who IM'd me, I was able to figure this out.
Turns out that by looking in the ./horde/config/horde.php file, I could
see what database it was connecting to.  In my case, it was on another
computer running mysql, not the local one.

When I looked at the other computer, it had been turned off by a
powerfailure.  Restarting that computer fixed my problem.

--

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes