[imp] IMP CVS running on Tru 64 Unix

Kevin Appel kappel at clunet.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:45:42 PST 2004

Hello,

Is anybody currently running the CVS release of Horde, IMP, and Turba on
a HP Tru64 Unix Platform?  I have been trying to get things working but
I am having a major problem whenever you try to view email that was not
sent through IMP.  When this occurs, a page will be displayed that says
Page can't be displayed and in the logs for apache it causes a seg fault
for one of the child processes.  I have tried compiling different
versions of apache but it still has the same problem.  I installed the
CVS release onto a machine running Redhat 9 and have the imap and
database linked to my Tru64 server and there is no problem.  I have
tried recompiling php many times on the Tru64 but I am still having the
same problem.  If anybody is currently using Tru64 with the CVS release,
please let me know because I would like some information on how your php
is compiled.

Thanks,

Kevin Appel

Assistant Unix Administrator

Information Systems and Services

California Lutheran University

(805) 493-3431

kappel at clunet.edu

--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***