[imp] two sidebars with hordeauth => true enabled

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Sun Jan 11 20:52:50 PST 2004

I see this behaviour often, but something else as well :

Sometimes, just sometimes, I loose the side-bar.  I see it in Netscape, Moz, and
I.E. ... is this also a "known"?  Not that I really care, a Refresh usually
solves the problem and if not a Logout/Login definately does.

Cheers.

: Zitat von markus <freaked at gmx.at>:
:
: > But as soon I click on webmail I get a second sidebar.
: > A whole horde webmail website opens up in the existing one.
:
: That's a known issue.
:
: Jan.