[imp] Disability assisted Imp - Compose

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Mon Jan 12 07:48:56 PST 2004

Hello,

My user base is vast including foreign (non-english) users as well as
impaired/disabled
users.

Some of the impaired/disabled users require alt/text/titles to have correct
discriptions
in order for the machine to read the page to them properly. I've noticed
that
I had to add some descriptions in the compose template for them to read
correctly
and was wondering if they could be implemented into the code.

Normally the "Send Message" and "Save Draft" buttons have a title of
their Access Keys, and not their function. The "Cancel Message" button
has no title whatsoever. I simply append " - Send Message" and "- Save
Draft"
for those two, and create a title="Cancel Message" option for the cancel
button.

These changes would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advanced!

- Jacob Davida