[imp] Horde CVS Head Default App as Imp not working

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Mon Jan 12 12:43:36 PST 2004

Hello All,

When I've setup a default preference in config/prefs.php

$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
    'value' => 'imp',

config/conf.php

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

The latest Horde-CVS does not default to using imp. I've tried setting
the preference in the prefs database as well with no luck. It seems to not
want
to default to imp. I can get around this by making Apache's redirect point
/horde/imp instead of /horde, but this disables other users to specify their
own default app such as Kronolith, Turba etc. Any ideas?

Versions.

Horde 3.0 CVS Head
Imp 4.0-CVS Head

Thanks in advance!