[imp] spell checker

Rick Ellinger hordeuser at rhinoprints.net
Wed Jan 14 07:46:34 PST 2004

I went to the horde.org site and went to the "downloads" link. Then
to "stable releases - FTP Site link.  That gives me a huge list of
folders, including horde, imp, etc.

Which will I need to download in order to use email and addressbook?

Then once I click on a folder, such as IMP, it gives an even larger
list of zip files.  Will I need ALL of those?!  :O  And even
the "patches" too?

Sorry for all of the questions.  I am new to this and I thought it
was already installed for me like my phpbb was.  :/

Thanks!  :)