[imp] downloading/saving memo files

Rick Ellinger hordeuser at rhinoprints.net
Thu Jan 15 13:11:28 PST 2004

The trouble is, I am using ipowerweb for my host server, and they
only put the config files for horde where I cannot get to them.  :/

Any other ideas?

Would the database for my notes, etc. be in my private folders
somewhere?

The folders for my email are in the mail/ folder.

I just can't find one for the memos.

Thanks.