Fwd: Re: [imp] downloading/saving memo files

Sparkie sparkie at realns.com
Thu Jan 15 14:43:06 PST 2004

Rick Ellinger wrote:

>on which url can i find the answer to my question (when i attach a
>pdf file
>to an e-mail in imp i can't open it without downloading it in windows)

 You'd have to setup an application helper much like the office package
that reads out the excel spread sheets, or the word documents into a
webpage for viewing.

 I looked into this a while back, but I haven't had any luck finding a
program that writes directly to a webpage, the best I found was one that
wrote to a word document.