[imp] Trying to set maildomain based on login address

hamersin at cloudnet.com hamersin at cloudnet.com
Fri Jan 16 08:14:30 PST 2004

I am trying to set the $servers['imap'] maildomain option based on the domain
name that a user logs in as. Everyone accesses webmail by going to
webmail.mymaindomain.com and logs in as user at theirdomain.com. All the server
information is the same except for the maildomain variable. I really don't want
to have to set up a large number of config options just to change that one
variable.

Because of a number of other reasons I can't set up the webmail.theirdomain.com
aliases and grab it from the HTTP variables.

If anyone have any ideas of how I can do this, or point me in the general
direction,
that would be great.

Thanks

(This is on IMP 3.2 and Horde 2.2.4)