[imp] problem viewing messages

E. Stuart Hicks ehicks at binarymagi.com
Tue Jan 20 14:56:45 PST 2004

I've got Horde and Imp set up and (seemingly) working.  The only hitch is
that trying to view one of the messages in my inbox doesn't work.  The top
frame pauses for a second and then errors out with a browser message "Action
canceled".  I have no problem browsing the messages in my mailbox but trying
to view one crashes out.

The server's running courier mail system (the whole thing, not just
courier-imap), PHP 4.3.4 on an Apache 2.0 server, Horde 2.2.4, and Imp
3.2.2.  Anyone know what could be wrong?  I had to change a lot of settings
to get it to work so I could have inadvertently broken something.  TIA

Stu