[imp] problem viewing messages

E. Stuart Hicks ehicks at binarymagi.com
Wed Jan 21 00:03:58 PST 2004

After a fresh compile using what I think is the 2002e c-client.a I get this:

[root at lurch imap-2002e]# echo "<?php phpinfo() ?>" | php | grep -i c-client

I know I'm compiling 2002e and I know that there's no other versions of
c-client.a on the system so I wouldn't know where it'd be pulling the old
libraries from.  Looking around I don't see a version of fallback c-client
included in the PHP tarball.  Only thing that I can think of is that
c-client itself reports as 4.1 even though the overall package is 2002e.

Your phpinfo declaring itself as 2002e kind of screws that up, though.
Would you mind checking real quick for me to make sure that this really is
the case?  It still makes sense to me that it could be a minor
incompatibility between Courier's IMAP server and WU's IMAP client -
especially when I know that I've never had version 4.1 on the system and I'm
compiling and installing 2002e.

Stu