[imp] imp, imap, and ldap

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Thu Jan 22 22:24:30 PST 2004

Hi there,

On Friday 23 January 2004 01:45, hordedev at clunet.edu wrote:
> Is there a way to have it so once you login to horde using ldap, and check
> the mail, it will show you the mail and not have you login again, without
> setting the username/password for the imap server to the same as the ldap.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but this is what we use for
authentication (appears to be similar to your scenario; Horde authentication
via LDAP, with IMP connecting to a Cyrus IMAP server, using the same
authentication credentials).

In your IMP config/servers.php you should have the following:

$servers['your_imap_server'] = array(
    'hordeauth' => 'full',		// This tells IMP to use the credentials that
Horde obtained from when the user logged in.
	.
	.
	.
);