[imp] Login page customization

Fred Mungandi fmungandi at webtech.co.zm
Sat Jan 24 19:41:36 PST 2004

I am new to IMP and other Horde applications. I recently installed IMP and its
working besides a few problems which I shall bring to the attention of the list
at a later stage.

In the meantime I would like to customerize the login screen so that it reads
"WELCOME TO ACME  MAIL" instead of "WELCOME TO IMP". Possibly also add some
graphics on the login page. Which php files should I be looking at?

Also I would like to switch off the stamping all sent mail at the bottom with
"This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program." How can I
switch off this message? I am running HORDE 2.2.4, IMP 3.2.2.
Regards,

Fred Mungandi