[imp] no frameset after fetching mail at login (maintenance)

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Wed Jan 28 11:25:29 PST 2004

Hi!

There is a little problem with imp and horde head when fetching mail from other
pop3-accounts directly after login. After login-success, there is an infotext
that imp will now fetch mails from other accounts. This is not within a
frameset and even after fetching finished, there is no frameset (which means no
menu) - even if I set $conf['menu']['always'] = true; in
/horde/config/conf.php.

The other point is that I configured maintenance to be quiet. But there is still
that infotext and confirmation after every login.

I looked at the code, but its very complex at this point. So maybe anyone else
with more knowledge about horde/imp has an idea?

Thanx a lot!

Gruss,
  Ollie.