[imp] IMP, virtual hosting, genericstable, sendmail and single webmail host

DataServe - Tigchelaar, M.O. martijnt at dataserve.nl
Wed Jan 28 13:15:57 PST 2004

Hello again,

To continue on my previous message:

It is obvious that this function needs some more development because it does
not account for empty gecos fiels nor gecos fields that contain anything
other than a valid e-mail address...

However, before continuing on this matter, I wanted to gather some opinions
from other IMP administrators, hence the message.

Sincerely,

DataServe,
Martijn Tigchelaar.