[imp] Using Turba distrib lists in IMP message addressing?

Mitchell Marks mitchell at cuip.net
Sun Feb 1 09:37:24 PST 2004

We have:
  HORDE 2.1
  IMP 3.1
  TURBA 1.2.1, just updated from 1.1

I updated Turba on request of a user who wanted distribution lists.  That
feature is now working okay within Turba, but we don't seem able to use
those lists for addressing from within an IMP message composition window.
After clicking on Addressbook in the composition window, the Turba-defined
list does show in the search, but either will not insert anything at all
into the message address fields, or after some fumbling inserts the
fullnames.

When installing Turba 1.2.1 I ran the mysql update script and made some
adjustments to turba/config/sources.php, but did not make any changes in
configs at either the HORDE or IMP level.

Can someone suggest what would be necessary to enable use of Turba
distribution lists within IMP compose?  Whether updates to HORDE or IMP,
or changes in their configs or registration, etc.?

Thanks much,

  Mitch Marks

--
Mitchell Marks
CUIP & WIT Tech Coordinator

Phones: Area 773  (O) 702-6041  (F) 702-8212  (H) 241-7166 (C) 620-6744
Email: Primary address: mitchell at cuip.net
	Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with CUIP\WIT mail!):
           mitchell at cs.uchicago.edu and mmar at midway.uchicago.edu
	Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks at pobox.com

Why don't you meet people named Yesno as often as Noyes?