[imp] Address book in compose window

David.HOFFMANN at chru-strasbourg.fr David.HOFFMANN at chru-strasbourg.fr
Mon Feb 2 08:31:53 PST 2004

Hi,

I have just upgraded Turba (1.2 -> 1.2.1) because Turba didn't take care of
the name format when viewing my address book (Turba was sorting by fisrtname
and not lastname). The upgrade fixed my problem in Turba :-)
But when I open the adress book in the compose window my contact are sorted
by firstname. I would like to sort my contact by lastname.
I have the problem with both my MySQL and LDAP Address book.

Do you have a patch or a solution ? Is it possible to specify the name
format in IMP ?

Horde 2.2.4
IMP 3.2.2
Turba 1.2.1