[imp] Demo site

Todd Aiken taiken at ubishops.ca
Mon Feb 2 10:31:32 PST 2004

Could anyone who is actively using the head version of Horde/IMP system
provide me with a temporary account so that I can demo it to my bosses?
We are currently using the releng_2 version of Horde and releng_3 of IMP
for our webmail system, and use the Pegasus Mail & Mercury transport
system on a Novell Netware NDS system, but the IMAP portion of the Mercury
that Horde/IMP connects to is having severe stability problems.  My plans
would be to set up a separate Linux server for email, running the Horde
framework along with IMP, Turba, Ingo, Kronolith, and Jonah, but my
Microsoft colleagues are pushing for Exchange, which me being the email
administrator does not want to have anything to do with.

I tried the demo site that is linked off of the Horde web page, but it
seems to not exist anymore.  (http://webmail.demo.hub.org)  But I'd like
to try a local account somewhere so that I don't have to use our IMAP
server.

If anyone can help me out, please send me a private email.  Many thanks in
advance.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken
Systems Analyst - Administrator
Cole Computer Centre
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA

"GUIs on servers... That's like putting an air conditioner on a
motorcycle..."