[imp] Mail server name

Jari Kallonen jari.kallonen at motoman.fi
Wed Feb 4 05:38:04 PST 2004

We have Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2.2 on Linux 9.0 and Exchange 5.5.

In horde/config/horde.php I have one server entry
'{mot.domain.com:143/imap}INBOX'. 'mot' is our Exchange server.

Horde and IMP is on server 'mot2.domain.com'.

When I login IMP from 'mot2' I get horde login screen and after entering
username/password only blank page is shown. It seems that browser is tries to
get something from 'mot' server and is not able to do that.

If I make entry to client 'hosts' file which redirects 'mot' to 'mot2'
everything works fine???

Any ideas??

Jari Kallonen
Motoman Robotics Finland Oy