[imp] Re: Blank screen while reading a message ...

jonathan soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Thu Feb 5 18:10:00 PST 2004

I had a similar experience when trying to upload a file.

To upload a 6 meg file i had to increase memory size in php.ini to 64Meg.

It seemed ok when it was being uploaded, but when i pressed "send
message" it would return a blank screen...

The mail would get delivered minus the attachment (some 2K junk file
would be attached!)

jon