[imp] Outlook 2002 and imp

Chris Bellomy chris at goodshow.net
Tue Feb 10 16:17:23 PST 2004

I've sadly been saddled with the task of making Outlook play securely
with a mail environment that had been locked down to imp only.  In
the course of working on this, I've seen that Outlook 2k2 supports
getting Hotmail or MSN mail over the web.  OK, that could be kinda
handy for what I'm trying to do, if I can make it do a similar thing
with imp.

So... has anybody actually figured out how to do it?

I'm not expecting a positive result here -- after all, this *is*
Outlook we're talking about -- but I figured it was worth a shot
to ask.

cb