[imp] Retrieving Hotmail Emails

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 00:22:11 PST 2004

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> That's not correct. Hotmail has a well defined WebDAV interface that can be
> used to retrieve folders, messages and contacts and that has been stable
> since years.

That's right. That's the gateway outlook (express) uses for fetching hotmail
mails.

If someone who can code better than me (and most people can do this better than
me *g*) wants to implement such a feature in IMP, then this would be a good
starting point, I think:

http://www.hailware.com

Short Description:

Hail is a web based Hotmail client written in PHP. This client will give users
some advanced abilities over their hotmail account. At this time the plans for
Hail's future looks good. The Hail connection class is licensed under the GNU
General Public License.

Greets,
Daniel