[imp] problem displaying attachment

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:13:45 PST 2004

Quoting Leonid Shapiro <lshapiro1 at yahoo.com>:

> I've upgraded to CVS (10th Feb RELENG version) and the
> problem remains.  The problem is also present in every
> email I receive... so it is unlikely to be from a
> badly formed header.

Unless something like spamassassin is breaking it, etc.

> Any ideas?

Not without seeing the messages, etc.

> Thanks,
> Leonid
>
> Here's a sample header of an email with a known

Novell GroupWise is notorious for being 1) Configured to do strange
things (like send attachments as uuencoded blobs instead of mime) and
2) generating broken e-mail.  (Not a terrible system though, if configured
correctly, and using a fairly recent version).

I think that should work in HEAD, so I can't say why it wouldn't, without
seeing the mail.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics