[imp] attachment problem: update

Leonid Shapiro lshapiro1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 02:02:23 PST 2004

Michael, Francesco,

I can't confirm that its an IE only problem.  I'm
getting the same missing 'parts' section with
Mozilla/Firefox.

Michael, any ideas of how I can pinpoint the problem?
Problem is there is no 'error' generated... no logs to
view.  It also doesn't sound to be a real 'bug' being
fixed in the next release... yet quite a few people
are having it (I've spotted several posts in the
mailing list archives, emailed the posters, and was
told they never solved their problem).

I agree its probably a config/compatiability issue,
but how can we narrow it down?

The server I am using is a shared server maintained by
Webfusion, a major European hosting company.  I assume
their IMAP/PHP is patched and up to date.
Unfortunately, I don't have much chance of getting
them to upgrade/recompile unless I can show a specific
problem.  Is the c-client library that is most likely
at fault?  Can I track some variables to see where the
attachments go 'missing'?

My setup test pages are below, if it helps...

http://candesic.com/horde/test.php

Thanks again,
Leonid

--- Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>