[imp] I CAN'T ACCESS TO INBOX

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:01:00 PST 2004

Quoting Javier Izquierdo <javizqca at hotmail.com>:

> Which option do you recommend me?

I can't really recommend anything, since I don't know your setup, security
policy, what you wish to accomplish, etc.

> I'm thinking to use system account with
> IMP authentication because it seems to be the easiest method, isn't it?

It is a good method, and one I usually use.  But I don't know it is the
easiest.  It is popular, and does work.  If it is right for you depends on
many factors though (security policy, general policy, etc).
> hope you can advise me and tell me what to do. Thanks

Not really.  *You* need to decide what to do.  All we can tell you is how
to accomplish it once you decide what it is you want to do.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!