[imp] GnuPG/PGP support

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:44:36 PST 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Gustavo Rodrigues Ramos <gustavo at acmesecurity.org>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to know if Horde/Imp has gnupg/pgp support?? Does anyone
>> know it?
>
> Yes - the CVS HEAD versions have PGP support (as well as S/MIME support)
>
> michael

Can anyone else confirm (or deny) that the pgp support in IMP won't
work if you add sub-keys to your key?  My key worked without the subkey.
I added the subkey, and it would no longer work (said password was wrong).
Removed subkey and it worked again.

Don't know if this a bug in IMP, or in my version of gpg, or somewhere
else.  Anyone else try using sub-keys before?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!