[imp] httpd.conf URL Setup question

Joe Kletch joe at kletch.com
Fri Feb 13 11:43:57 PST 2004

I wish to use http://horde.domain.com/ to access my horde installation.

However when setting, in Apache2, the VirtualHost's DocumentRoot to:
         DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data/horde/"

The server returns an error:

"The requested URL /horde/login.php was not found on this server."

And the httpd-error.log reports;
Fri Feb 13 13:43:19 2004] [error] [client 65.25.163.26] File does not
exist: /usr/local/www/data/horde/horde

So it is clear that the horde login process is appending 'horde' onto
the DocumentRoot path.

http://horde.domain.com/horde/  works fine if I se the DocumentRoot to
"/usr/local/www/data/". I can then login into IMP which is my default
application.

Can someone point me in the right direction to tweak the login process
so I can use the URL at the top of this email?  Or perhaps show me a
trick to do this in Apache.

Thanks!

Joe Kletch