[imp] User preferences under IMP 3.2.2

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Tue Feb 17 09:10:01 PST 2004

Hello,

I have a problem with users preferences button under IMP 3.2.2

I upgraded our IMP software from 3.2 to 3.2.2 and now we have no more
access to "user preferences". Horde and Turba were also upgraded.

IMP works as if users had lost their preferences - it works with default
preferences.

We use MySQL for the database - nothing was changed on the server.

I don't see any request on the mysql server logs.

It seems to me that I've correctly upgraded all the configuration files,
but I can't figure out why this stopped working.

Can you give me a hint on how/where to look for ?

Thanks

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr