[imp] IMP and Windows System

Mannel Chan mannel at lokysoft.com
Thu Feb 19 10:09:11 PST 2004

Hi Edward,

You can get the packages here:
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/horde-2.2.4.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/imp/imp-3.2.2.tar.gz

After you get the files, just extract them to the folder you want. And you need
to get Apache & PHP for Win32 also. You may use IIS5, since PHP also supports
IIS, again, I'm not sure about it. You may test it.

For the support of MSSQL, you can give it a try. Just configure it in PHP
first. Then build the database according to the script found in
horde/scripts/db/prefs.sql. You can configure it to be used for session handler
also. Or as suggested by Patrick, install MySQL for Win32 instead.

You may want to take a look at the FAQ here:
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/print.php

Mannel