[imp] IMP and Windows System

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 07:14:59 PST 2004

You don't need make for horde. Not on linux, nor on windows. not in the whole
wide world.

All the availiable lang files are compiled and you just use it.

Horde only needs PHP4, so you need a win32 webserver with php4 support (apache,
iis, whatsoever) and the horde tarball.

Was that clear enough?

Daniel

Zitat von edwardspl at ita.org.mo: