[imp] cannot send mail via smtp

Javier Izquierdo javizqca at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:09:40 PST 2004

When you log in using imp you only have to use username. In the imp screen
which says username and password you don't have to add your domain. I'm not
sure at all if it's the problem but you can try it and tell me if it works.
I've it working in the same way but without Exchange server. I don't know if
the server could affect the problem.