[imp] Fwd: problems with IMP attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 25 12:07:10 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from norma at axesnet.com -----
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:04:50 -0500
    From: Norma Bolivar <norma at axesnet.com>
 Subject: problems with IMP attachments
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hello Chuck:

I'm writing you because I'm using IMP webmail at my server FreeBSD, everything
is fine excepting the attachments, at the INBOX   the message appear with the
attachment, but when open the messages the attachment don't appear.  I'm not
using Microsoft exchange server.  And I don't know what I must to do.

Thanks ,

 <file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery\Plantilla>

Norma C. Bolívar T
 <mailto:norma at axesnet.com> norma at axesnet.com
Ing. de Soporte
A X E S N E T