[imp] mail session expired!

Roel Paule roel_paule at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 15:34:21 PST 2004

some of our client emailed us regrding this problem,
according to them although they're login already in
webmail, when they do some task like reading email,
send email and etc.... suddenly the webmail it will
automatically logout and it will ask again to login,
the error message 'Your Mail Session is Expired' I
personally experienced this problem.. hope
you can help me to isolate this problem.. thanks and
god bless you.

--- Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>