[imp] Fwd: Re: [dev] IMP Compose links for applications other than IMP

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 26 04:03:21 PST 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von datura at mighty.co.za -----
    Datum: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:36:22 +0200
    Von: Stuart Bingë <datura at mighty.co.za>
Antwort an: Stuart Bingë <datura at mighty.co.za>
 Betreff: Re: [dev] IMP Compose links for applications other than IMP
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Try:
> $registry->call('mail/compose', array(array('to' =>
addslashes($address)));

Jan - I've noticed that the first time you do one of these calls in a
script, the necessary Javascript files are also included in the
$registry->call() return string. This becomes a problem if you've got
some $registry->call()'s scattered around in the middle of an HTML tag,
as the resulting '<script>...</script>' screws up the HTML.

How could I include the necessary Javascript files at the beginning of
the page, along with the others? I've tried
Horde::addScriptFile('whatever.js'); but sometimes this does nothing for
some or other reason. Is this what I'm supposed to be doing?

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë
  - Code Fusion  <http://www.codefusion.co.za/>