[imp] Download attachment question

hofsteda at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu hofsteda at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:33:35 PST 2004

I'm trying to track down a problem with attachments sent from Macintoshes.
We're running cvs (not quite current) code.

The attachment shows up as the correct type in the view window.  When the
attachment is downloaded the browser tries use the type specified by the
extension. I'm trying to isolate the problem further.

Does imp redo the mime type of attachments of a message before downloading them
or does it specify the content type listed for the mime part?  I'm getting lost
trying to follow the code.

Dale.