Fwd: RE: [imp] some messages prevent inbox page from loading

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Feb 28 19:43:00 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from brendan at chard.net -----
    Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:10:01 -0500
    From: Brendan Chard <brendan at chard.net>
 Subject: RE: [imp] some messages prevent inbox page from loading
      To: 'Chuck Hagenbuch' <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks for the help.  When attempting to install the c-client out of the
ports collection I get the following error.

Any advice?

osdep.c:881: structure has no member named `con'
osdep.c:881: structure has no member named `con'
osdep.c:883: structure has no member named `con'
osdep.c:884: structure has no member named `con'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /var/build/ports/mail/cclient/work/imap-2002d/c-client.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /var/build/ports/mail/cclient/work/imap-2002d/c-client.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /var/build/ports/mail/cclient/work/imap-2002d.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /var/build/ports/mail/cclient/work/imap-2002d.
*** Error code 1

I know you must get this all the time, so again, thanks for your help.

-Brendan