[imp] Problems to IMP and Safe_mode

sama at inf.ufsc.br sama at inf.ufsc.br
Tue Mar 2 15:33:26 PST 2004

> > When I send an email, the IMP returns OK,
> > but the sendmail doesn't send the email. If I turn off the safe mode,
> > everything works right.
>
> You need to put a symlink to sendmail in the PHP Safe Mode binaries
> directory, which is configured in your system's php.ini file.
>
> Please read through the PHP Safe Mode documentation, and through the
> Horde/IMP FAQ for Safe Mode operation.  This is an easy problem.

I made a link between /usr/share/pear/sendmail->/usr/sbin/sendmail, but I
still can't send the email. Then, I copy the /usr/sbin/sendmail to
/usr/share/pear, but it didn't work again :/. I change the file
/horde/config/horde.php to point to the /usr/share/pear/sendmail. The
/usr/share/pear directory is set on safe_mode_include_dir.

Could anyone help me please ? I need to put Horde/IMP working with safe_mode
on.

Thanks,

Robert