[imp] Another IMP Folders issue - folders not displayed

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Sat Mar 6 10:49:38 PST 2004

Quoting "Michael J. Pelletier" <mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com>:

> I tried you suggestion. However, this solution did not work. Any other ideas?
>
> Michael
>
> Akom wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just updated (head) for the first time in a month, and after setting
>> everything up, the only problem with the whole install is this:
>>
>> The IMP folder page shows only INBOX
>>
>> I have about 15 folders under mail/ directory, and they are present on both
> the
>> portal page and in the drop-down, so IMP knows about them.  They just do not
>> show up on the folder page.  If I expand/collapse all, the icon changes from
>> plus to minus but no new folders show up.
> Leave these blank:
>
> 'folders' => '',
> 'namespace' => '',

This is a known problem that i am trying to fix.  the problem stems
from trying
to determine whether to show an expand/collapse icon next to a folder or not -
but it is made way more complicated when you are dealing with cached
items and,
more importantly, subscribed vs. unsubscribed folders.  this has turned out to
be a really, really, really difficult problem that I am still working on.

michael