[imp] IMP random logout problems

Akom lists at akom2.2y.net
Mon Mar 8 05:47:56 PST 2004

I also see the same problem,
(running head with sql for all backends)

I noticed that it happens reliably when multiple inline images are in an
incoming message.   Seems that concurrent hits to the session (I'm guessing)
cause user to be logged out.  For messages with 5 640x480 images, random one or
two of the images will be broken, because the user is already logged out by the
time the browser fetches them.  Next click anywhere gets you the login screen.

Hope this helps with troubleshooting.

Akom

PS: I saw nothing interesting in the logs when this happens.