[imp] Problems Moving and Deleting Email with Imp 3.2.2

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Mon Mar 8 11:29:24 PST 2004

* Michael M Slusarz (slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu) [040308 11:37] spake thusly:
> Quoting Myke Place <mp at xmission.com>:
>
> >Is there a simple way to test whether or not compression is actually
> >enabled and I've just missed it in a config file somewhere?
>
> Go to http://yourhost/horde/test.php, click on "phpinfo()" and look for the
> section labeled "HTTP Response Headers".  If the line "Content-Encoding
> gzip"
> shows up, your server is compressing the data.
>
> michael

Thanks Michael.

The line 'Content-Encoding' does not show up. The complete output of
that section follows. What this shows, at least in my mind, is that the
problem with people being unable to delete messages is occuring on some
installations where compression is almost certainly disabled.

The only place in the phpinfo() output that I see gzip listed is under
the HTTP Request Headers section which lists:

Accept-Encoding 	gzip,deflate

I don't know if bugs.horde.org is back in business or not. (I know it
was down a few weeks ago.) Would it be worth filing a bug on this issue
or is the developers time being concentrated on HEAD fixes and
improvements?

As always, I'm happy to provide additional info from our installation
for those who request it.

Here's the HTTP Response Headers section:

HTTP Response Headers
X-Powered-By 	PHP/4.3.3
Set-Cookie 	PHPSESSID=e1af478f2975e0542a0f4b9dcdbdc6eb; path=/
Expires 	Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control 	no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0
Pragma 	no-cache
Vary 	Accept-Language
Keep-Alive 	timeout=15, max=98