[imp] I can't connect to another server via "imap/notls"

Hinojosa Couturier Rufino rhinojosa at uv.mx
Mon Mar 8 16:27:15 PST 2004

I'm using Horde: 2.2.3, IMP: 3.2.2, uw-imapd(2002ddebian1-4) and PHP 4.3.3, in a server with sendmail to manage mail accounts. The server is called "sendmail-02"

If I try connect to this server across Horde2 webpage I do it succesfully. But if I try to connect to another server that is running sendmail and imap-2001a-10, I just cannot do this. The another server is called "sendmail-01"

Somebody knows why?

To connect to the "sendmail-02" I'm using "imap/novalidate-cert" and I do it succesfully, but to connect to "sendmail-01" I'm trying with "imap/notls" "imap/novalidate-cert" and nothing happens.

The previous version of horde (in the previous imp server) is using "imap/notls" to connect with "sendmail-01" but in the server with horde2, nothing happens.

Any idea?

Rufino Hinojosa