[imp] IMP Compose errors

Bob Irwin bob at pnc.com.au
Mon Mar 8 17:53:06 PST 2004

Hmmm - I've got some URLs from users with the problem, and the session file
is actually completely empty!

It exists in /tmp but there is nothing in it...  Hmmm - maybe I'm dealing
with some sort of filesystem problem.  Has anyone seen anything similar?  I
think tonight when no one is using it, I'll try moving the session files
from /tmp to somewhere else.

http://newwebmail.pnc.com.au/mail/login.php?url=%2Fmail%2Fmailbox.php%3FHorde%3DSESSIONID&Horde=SESSIONID&1=1&reason=failed

(session ids replaced by SESSIONID above)

Regards,
Bob Irwin
Server Admin & Web Apps
"I'm a Brick!"