[imp] Search a mail with a certain flag, Folder Structure - CVS HEAD

Jürgen Henge-Ernst ml at henge-ernst.de
Tue Mar 9 06:02:56 PST 2004

Hi,

it seems that the search for messages with a specific flag (delete,
answered, ..) uses the negotiated flag. A search for not deleted messages
shows only deleted messages. A patch is attached which solves this problem.

I also have the following problem with the drop-downlist for the folders
(Select Folder and save message in Folderm ..) the server is configured:

    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',

So I'm able to save a message in a shared folder. The Folder-overview displays
the correct tree-structure, but the drop-downlist put my Folders of my inbox
under a public shared folder which has no sub-folder:
INBOX
SF A
+ SFA.A
SF B
+ SFB.A
SF C
+ INBOX.Sent-mail
+ INBOX.*
SF D
+ SFD.A

SF = shared Folder

So any Idea how to make the dropdownlist look like the folder-overview ??

Greetings Jürgen
--
 Juergen Henge-Ernst //IngelheimerStr 1 // 64295 Darmstadt // Germany
            email: juergen at henge-ernst.de        ICQ 56324358