[imp] No jump from http -> https

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu Mar 11 03:27:21 PST 2004

El Jue 11 Mar 2004 06:31, Jan Schneider escribió:
> > wrote:
> >> I have a server with IMP (3.1 on horde 2.1) working like a charm.
> >> Now, I'm trying to upgrade, and I'm testing on another server I got
> >> and I have this problem:
> >>
> >> I set $conf['use_ssl'] = 1 and on the production server (the one
> >> that works OK) when I try to open the login page with a none secure
> >> conection, it redirects it to a secure https one. Well, this doesn't
> >> happen with the latest versions of IMP/Horde.
> >
> > I tried setting this in horde/config/conf.php, connecting via
> > http://myserver/horde.  Mozilla reports "The connection to MyServer:80
> > has terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred."
>
> If you want to force to https:, you also need to set the correct port in
> registry.php.

I think you are taking about:

$this->applications['horde']['server_port'] = 443;

???

But then, if I set it like this, what is the meaning of setting:

$conf['use_ssl'] = 1

???

--
 08:25:01 up 2 days, 12:56,  4 users,  load average: 0.32, 1.01, 1.01
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'